Prep your space and save
Immediate Stain/Spot Treatment
Proper stain & spot removal is best performed ASAP by you. For good stain removal directions, please follow the directions listed with this link http://a2zcarpet.com/stain. If you still need our professional services, please call KBC Cleaners at 262-385-1320 or send an email to info@KBCCleaners.com.
Preparation Steps for Carpet Cleaning
- Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, i.e., weak legs, loose tops, etc. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one man.
- Please vacuum your traffic areas and under furniture you want moved, before we arrive. If you need to move furniture out to vacuum underneath, please place it back exactly where it belongs so as not to cover the traffic area next to, or in front of the furniture. We will be happy to move it, clean under it, and then replace it.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet. Pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
- Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet, including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
- Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets cannot be moved unless completely emptied of all breakables. However, carpet underneath such cabinets can be hand cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Please call to your Cleaning Specialist’s attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques and identify the staining agent if possible. He or she has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- If possible, please have an outside water faucet available for us to turn on.
- A special note about odors. We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. For several days after cleaning, you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels. We do offer advance optional levels of odor removal. Please ask your Cleaning Specialist for more information.